Here at Worn Creative, we are incredibly excited for the start of 2014 and a new chapter in our agency. We are thrilled to have worked with such talented artists and companies in 2013. Instagram worked as a mini photo-journal for us, and we wanted to highlight a few instances that made this year so memorable:
1. Joining other #millennialentreprenuers at 1776 in DC
2. Worn Creative producer, Anastasia Thomas, holding up proofs for our 5th Issue of Worn Magazine, always exciting!
3. Working with Saint Clair Jewelry to create a lookbook for their Spring/Summer line
4. Shooting the music spread for the “Raw” issue on top of Union Market—the photographer, our CEO Nicole Aguirre
5. Seeing our work for &pizza come to life as they continued their expansion
6. Co-hosting with the House of Sweden at an intimate opening, which showcased some amazing Swedish artists
7. Putting on our 1st #CreativeCapitol with 1776, the 2nd at Malmaison, and now a third will be happening in January, stay tuned!
8. Getting to go to Brazil for Fashion Week, seeing some beautiful work and meeting great innovators
9. Shooting a video for Hailo all over Washington, DC
10. Going to a Wizards basketball game as members of the &pizza family
11. Seeing a number of Nicole Aguirre’s and John Edmonds art showcased at Vivid Gallery Solutions
12. Celebrating our sixth Issue of Worn Magazine with our fab stylist, CEO, designer, and producer