Worn Creative Project Manager & Social Media Strategist in NYC
Worn Creative is a full-service agency that transforms brands and creates digital content to reach a specific captive audience in fashion, food, music and tech. We specialize in brand strategy, content development, e-commerce, product design, social media management, integrated campaigns and content for clients including: W Hotels, Planned Parenthood, The Frye Company, Education First, &pizza, JRINK and more. We have offices in Washington, DC and Brooklyn, NY.
We are female-led, all under 30 and collectively speak 8 languages. We are huge proponents of equality for women and men in our company from pay to leadership positions. Our CEO is female, after-all.
Three reasons working for Worn Creative is your dream job:
1. Freedom and autonomy. If we hire you, we trust you're the best and you'll get your job done. No micro-managing here.
2. You'll never be bored. No day is the same.
3. Craft your own job description as we grow based on your particular talents and skills.
Key Role: We are looking to find the next crucial member of the Worn Creative team supporting us with project management, social media strategy, and office operations.
On a daily basis you’ll be working directly with our leadership team and ensuring our operations are running smoothly and juggling all things from scheduling to coming up with creative ways to keep us organized.
The other half of your day will be spent managing our clients’ social media accounts. This means research and create great-looking social media content, brainstorm ideas for great blog posts and draft them yourself, communicate with writers, photographers, and artists. No day will be the same. Some days you’ll be in the office, other days you’ll be out in the city all day. You might get on the Amtrak. You’ll learn a ton.
This describes you:
• You can balance tasks in a high-pressure environment and know how to prioritize
• You’ve been a personal assistant before
• You’re INSANELY organized
• You’re experienced with Google Docs, Mac OSX and Microsoft Office
• You work quickly and efficiently and always make deadlines
• You anticipate needs and proactively solve problems
• You exceed in fast-pace environments
• You’re inherently enthusiastic and always willing to go the extra mile to get things done
This also describes you:
• You’re a social media addict- you check your own Instagram probably 10 times a day (or more)
• You could post content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr & Pinterest with your eyes closed (not literally.)
• You have an eye for quality photography
• You take direction and feedback well and learn all you can in the process
• You’re a self-starter, problem solver, and are great at figuring things out on your own
You’ll be working from our NYC office Monday-Friday (hours vary) typically 9:30AM-6:00PM.
Start date is ASAP. We wish you could’ve started yesterday, but we’ll settle for tomorrow.
Please send work samples to Carolyn Rush at firstname.lastname@example.org